Weekdays In The PLAYHOUSE from 5:30am - 9am
A.K.A: Kitty Kat...Meow!
Hometown: Anoka, MN – The Halloween Capitol of the World!
Education: Anoka High School and Brown College, Mendota Heights (closed).
Music I Love: Nicki Minaj, Anita Baker, Sara Evans and Pia Mia.
Favorite Movie: Father of the Bride part 1 and 2, Paranormal Activity 1, 2, not 3 and 4, The Purge and Four Christmases. I love scary movies!
Status: I'm married to Derek Lee and we have a Ham-Tastic kid named Liam. He's the coolest kid on the block. We live in St. Joe and love our little community.
Sign: Pisces, March 18th.
Favorite time of year: I love the Fall/Winter seasons. I’m thick, so jeans and sweatshirts are my friends. I’m not built for hot weather.
What I Watch: Anything on Bravo. I could watch Real Housewives of NYC, OC and Jersey All Day! I’m in my 30’s and still keep up with those Teen Moms!
When I'm not on KCLD: I love to shop, family time and kick back with some wine and cheese!
Extras: I love that my co-workers feel like a second family. It makes going to work something that I look forward to doing every day at 4 AM! JJ and I have been doing the show for 10 years and I love how every day is different. From the people that we talk with to the topics we choose. There’s never a dull moment.
Not sure about you but I'm ALWAYS battling with setting up a good food chart and shopping smart. This is the newest chart from the USDA. Check it out:
Questions to ask your Mom/Dad/Grandma or Grandpa before they're gone!
1. What comes to mind when you think about growing up in [hometown]?
2. What did you love to do as a kid, before high school?
3. What did you love to do in high school?
4. What do remember most about your teenage years?
5. What do you remember most about your mom (grandma)?
6. What was most important to her?
7. What do you remember most about your dad (grandpa)?
8. What was most important to him?
9. If grandma and grandpa had a message to you and their grandchildren, what do you think it is?
10. How did you meet [spouse] and know (s)he was the one?
11. How did you choose your career and what was your favorite part about it?
12. What made you successful at work?
13. What did you believe about yourself that helped you become successful and deal with hard times?
14. What times in your life truly “tested your mettle,” and what did you learn about yourself by dealing (or not dealing) with them?
15. What three events most shaped your life?
16. What do you remember about when each of us was born?
17. Were you ever scared to be a parent?
18. What three words would you say represented your approach to parenting and why?
19. When you think about [sibling] how would you describe him?
20. What message do you have for [sibling] that you want him to always keep in mind?
[Do the last two questions above for each sibling in your family]
21. When you think about [spouse], how would you describe her/him?
22. What message do you have for [spouse] that you want her/him to always keep in mind?
23. What three words would you say best describe who you tried to be in life and how you want to be remembered?
24. When they think about their careers, what do you want your children to focus on?
25. What have you learned about other people in life? (trustworthy, kind or not and mean)?
26. What do you think the world needs more of right now?
27. What do you believe people want the most in life?
28. What were the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
29. What are you most proud of in life?
30. What were five of the most positive moments of your life?
31. What message would you like to share with your family?
32. What are you most thankful for?
MAKING OUT WITH CHEWING GUM: HOT OR NOT? PART 2
Posted on July 14, 2016
WHAT'S YOUR NUGGET OF INFO? PART 2
Posted on July 13, 2016
WHAT'S YOUR NUGGET OF INFO? PART 1
Posted on July 13, 2016