Weekdays In The PLAYHOUSE from 5:30am - 9am
A.K.A: Kitty Kat...Meow!
Hometown: Anoka, MN
Education: Anoka High School and Brown College, Mendota Heights
New Music I'm Into: Anything Nicki Minaj...Anything!
Favorite Movie: Father of the Bride part 1 and 2, Paranormal Activity 1, 2, not 3 and 4 and Four Christmases!
Status: I'm married to Derek Lee!
Children: 1. Little Liam! He's the coolest kid on the block.
What I Watch: Anything on Bravo and Bar Rescue. I could watch Real Housewives of NYC, OC and Jersey All Day!
When I'm not on KCLD: I love to shop and kick back with some wine and cheese!
People think I'm: Fun to be around for 25 days of every month.
Questions to ask your Mom/Dad/Grandma or Grandpa before they're gone!
1. What comes to mind when you think about growing up in [hometown]?
2. What did you love to do as a kid, before high school?
3. What did you love to do in high school?
4. What do remember most about your teenage years?
5. What do you remember most about your mom (grandma)?
6. What was most important to her?
7. What do you remember most about your dad (grandpa)?
8. What was most important to him?
9. If grandma and grandpa had a message to you and their grandchildren, what do you think it is?
10. How did you meet [spouse] and know (s)he was the one?
11. How did you choose your career and what was your favorite part about it?
12. What made you successful at work?
13. What did you believe about yourself that helped you become successful and deal with hard times?
14. What times in your life truly “tested your mettle,” and what did you learn about yourself by dealing (or not dealing) with them?
15. What three events most shaped your life?
16. What do you remember about when each of us was born?
17. Were you ever scared to be a parent?
18. What three words would you say represented your approach to parenting and why?
19. When you think about [sibling] how would you describe him?
20. What message do you have for [sibling] that you want him to always keep in mind?
[Do the last two questions above for each sibling in your family]
21. When you think about [spouse], how would you describe her/him?
22. What message do you have for [spouse] that you want her/him to always keep in mind?
23. What three words would you say best describe who you tried to be in life and how you want to be remembered?
24. When they think about their careers, what do you want your children to focus on?
25. What have you learned about other people in life? (trustworthy, kind or not and mean)?
26. What do you think the world needs more of right now?
27. What do you believe people want the most in life?
28. What were the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
29. What are you most proud of in life?
30. What were five of the most positive moments of your life?
31. What message would you like to share with your family?
32. What are you most thankful for?
CARMEN SECURITY CAM
Posted on April 14, 2015
WHAT'S YOUR PERFECT DATE?
Posted on April 13, 2015
WHAT'S THE X AND WHAT'S THE O?
Posted on April 13, 2015