Weekdays In The PLAYHOUSE from 5:30am - 9am
A.K.A: Kitty Kat...Meow!
Hometown: Anoka, MN
Education: Anoka High School and Brown College, Mendota Heights
New Music I'm Into: Anything Nicki Minaj...Anything!
Favorite Movie: Father of the Bride part 1 and 2, Paranormal Activity 1, 2, not 3 and 4 and Four Christmases!
Status: I'm married to Derek Lee!
Children: 1. Little Liam! He's the coolest kid on the block.
What I Watch: Anything on Bravo and Bar Rescue. I could watch Real Housewives of NYC, OC and Jersey All Day!
When I'm not on KCLD: I love to shop and kick back with some wine and cheese!
People think I'm: Fun to be around for 25 days of every month.
2015 Free or Discounted Veterans Day Meals:
Grand Casino Hinkley and Mille Lacs, Nov. 11th
Grand Casino Mille Lacs and Grand Casino Hinckley are proudly continuing an 8 year tradition of serving a free meal to veteran’s and active servicemen and women at the Grand Buffet on Wednesday, November 11.
Military personnel will need to show their DD Form 214 or military or veteran ID card at any Grand Rewards counter at Grand Casino Mille Lacs or the registration table outside of the Grand Buffet at Grand Casino Hinckley.
Applebee’s – free meal, Nov. 11
There will be 7 entrees from which to choose. Beverage and gratuity not included. Military ID or proof of service required.
Denny’s, Nov. 11
Free Build Your Own Grand Slam on Nov. 11, from 5 a.m. to noon for all active, inactive, and retired military personnel. Participating locations only. Please call ahead.
Little Caesars Pizza, Nov. 11
Free pizza or $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo to all US Armed Forces veterans and active military members between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. With proof of military service, at participating stores nationwide. Call ahead to verify participation.
Outback Steakhouse, Nov. 11
Outback Steakhouse is honoring America’s military veterans by offering active duty military and veterans a free Bloomin’ Onion and a non-alcoholic beverage. This offer is available to Military Personnel and veterans with ID. Also receive 15% off your purchase from Nov. 12-Dec 31, 2015.
Red Lobster – Monday, November 9 through Thursday, November 12
Free Appetizer or Dessert during the week of Veterans Day with military ID or proof of service. Vets may choose from a select list of appetizers and desserts.
Texas Roadhouse, Nov. 11
Free lunch event to honor the men and women of our armed forces. Choose from one of 10 free meals, plus sides and a soft drink, coffee, or tea. Offer good for All veterans – including all active, retired or former U.S. military. ID Required. Dine-in only. Call ahead to verify times and locations.
More Veterans Day Deals And Freebies
CLOSED: bestblackfriday.com has posted a list of retailers, who will be closed on Thanksgiving. They include:
– Ace Hardware
– Bed Bath & Beyond
– DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse
– GameStop –
– Hobby Lobby
– Home Depot
– Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
– Pier 1 Imports
– REI – read our full analysis
– Sam’s Club
Questions to ask your Mom/Dad/Grandma or Grandpa before they're gone!
1. What comes to mind when you think about growing up in [hometown]?
2. What did you love to do as a kid, before high school?
3. What did you love to do in high school?
4. What do remember most about your teenage years?
5. What do you remember most about your mom (grandma)?
6. What was most important to her?
7. What do you remember most about your dad (grandpa)?
8. What was most important to him?
9. If grandma and grandpa had a message to you and their grandchildren, what do you think it is?
10. How did you meet [spouse] and know (s)he was the one?
11. How did you choose your career and what was your favorite part about it?
12. What made you successful at work?
13. What did you believe about yourself that helped you become successful and deal with hard times?
14. What times in your life truly “tested your mettle,” and what did you learn about yourself by dealing (or not dealing) with them?
15. What three events most shaped your life?
16. What do you remember about when each of us was born?
17. Were you ever scared to be a parent?
18. What three words would you say represented your approach to parenting and why?
19. When you think about [sibling] how would you describe him?
20. What message do you have for [sibling] that you want him to always keep in mind?
[Do the last two questions above for each sibling in your family]
21. When you think about [spouse], how would you describe her/him?
22. What message do you have for [spouse] that you want her/him to always keep in mind?
23. What three words would you say best describe who you tried to be in life and how you want to be remembered?
24. When they think about their careers, what do you want your children to focus on?
25. What have you learned about other people in life? (trustworthy, kind or not and mean)?
26. What do you think the world needs more of right now?
27. What do you believe people want the most in life?
28. What were the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
29. What are you most proud of in life?
30. What were five of the most positive moments of your life?
31. What message would you like to share with your family?
32. What are you most thankful for?
WHERE COULD YOU GO AND BE THE HOTTEST?
Posted on March 26, 2015
WHERE COULD YOU GO AND BE THE HOTTEST PERSON? PART 2
Posted on March 26, 2015
Posted on March 26, 2015